The course is designed to enable you to develop an appreciation of the role of marketing and the management of marketing functions in the modern organisation. The course will focus on what being “market-oriented” means, in practice, to organisations operating in both the commercial and public sectors. The course helps you to understand the challenges of marketing management in manufacturing and service industries: analyzing marketing environments; evaluating strategic alternatives and designing and implementing marketing programmes involving decisions about products/services, pricing, distribution and promotion.
- To develop knowledge and understanding of key theories, concepts and models in marketing to guide the development and execution of marketing strategies.
- To develop the skills to critically analyse marketing situations facing organisations.
- To develop written and verbal presentational skills.
- Marketing Concepts and approaches
- Market Segmentation
- Marketing Environment
- Marketing Information System and Marketing Research
- Case Analysis
Further Course Information
- Marketing Concepts and approaches 3 months
- Market Segmentation 3 months
- Consumer 3 months
- Product 3 months
- Sales 3 months
About the instructor