Sales and Marketing Manager Job Description
OpenCoursa is a global education marketplace based in London and its operations are initiated in Pakistan. We are now transforming educational sectors through various innovative thinking. We are also working with global educational settings and we have no competitions what we offer is unique and will modernise whole educational and professional sectors.
We are looking for an organized Sales and Marketing Manager to assist in the advertising and selling of our company’s products and to create competitive advantages for our company in the market industry. The Sales and Marketing Manager’s responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales human resource objectives. The Sales and Marketing Manager represents the company’s brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
To be a successful Sales and Marketing Manager, you should have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills. You should also possess in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing.
Sales and Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
Sales and Marketing Manager Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related field.
- 1-2 years’ experience in marketing or sales.
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
Services OpenCoursa Offers are:
- Accreditation to deliver more than 2000 skills to all educational sectors Online/Offline
- Franchise model to all educational settings in Pakistan Online/Offline
- Partnership model to work alongside to all sectors Online/Offline
Above services are for upskilling, Qualifications, and Degrees ( Our Degrees are recognised by HEC by issued by foreign Universities which are top for immigration and professional purposes and we conduct no examinations)
- Offering customise LMS Portal & App Services to all educational sectors
- Admission services to enhance educational settings operations
- Educational courses and institutional marketing services nationally and Internationally
- OpenCoursa carry out an independent assessment of Institutions
- OpenCoursa carry out an independent assessment of Courses
- OpenCoursa carry out an independent assessment of applications and examinations
- OpenCoursa carry out an independent assessment of Institutions facilities and buildings
- Full Training will be provided
- Can work from home
- Handsome commission packages
These jobs are commission-based and we will pay 20% commission and how it works, for example, e.g 10000 PRK then the commission will be 20000 PRK. If your sale will be 50000 PRK then the commission will be 10000 PRK.
We will provide you with all the details to promote our services from home and often you have to visit clients sides in your city and we will give you access to our emails with your names and designation and e signatures. We are offering services which are unique and we have hundreds of thousands of clients in Pakistan.