This course includes:
Badge on Completion
Certificate of completion
Hands-on introduction to NMR presenting background in classical theory and instrumentation.
Each lecture is followed by lab experiments to demonstrate ideas presented during the lecture and to familiarize students with state-of-the-art NMR instrumentation. Experiments cover topics ranging from spin dynamics to spectroscopy, and include imaging.
- A Hands on Introduction to NMR Unlimited
- Nuclear Spin and Magnetic Resonance Unlimited
- The Rotating Frame, RF Pulses and the Bloch Equations Unlimited
- Magnetization Gradients, k-space and Molecular Diffusion Unlimited
- Gradient and Spin Echoes Unlimited
- 2-D Imaging and Slice Selection Unlimited
About the instructor