In this course, Accessibility and inclusion in digital health, you will consider some of the ways that people can access digital health in the UK and how they are able to take more control over their physical and mental health.
Course learning outcomes
After studying this course, you should be able to:
- Explain what is meant by digital health
- Identify the contexts in which digital health is used
- Evaluate some of the ways in which using digital health can give people greater control over their health.
- Introduction 00:10:00
- Learning outcomes 00:10:00
- Why create digital citizens? 00:30:00
- Accessing mental health in Wales 00:40:00
- Innovation in health at the beginning of life 00:20:00
- Digital health, children and young people 00:20:00
- Caring robots 00:45:00
- Digital health and the patient/professional relationship 00:45:00
- Conclusion 00:10:00
About the instructor