This course, Advanced Spanish: Protest song, will develop your knowledge and understanding of the societies and cultures of Spain and Latin America and extend the practical skills of listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
Course learning outcomesAfter studying this course, you should be able to:
- Understand the origins of protest song movements in Latin America
- Be familiar with protest songwriters from Cuba, Uruguay, Chile, and Argentina
- Use passive constructions
- Use concessive subordinates
- identify key information to include in an outline.
About the instructor