Explores a variety of models and optimization techniques for the solution of airline schedule planning and operations problems.
Schedule design, fleet assignment, aircraft maintenance routing, crew scheduling, passenger mix, and other topics are covered. Recent models and algorithms addressing issues of model integration, robustness, and operations recovery are introduced. Modeling and solution techniques designed specifically for large-scale problems, and state-of-the-art applications of these techniques to airline problems are detailed.
- Airline Schedule Planning Unlimited
- Multi-commodity Flows Unlimited
- Multi-commodity Network Flows: A Keypath Formulation Unlimited
- Multi-commodity Flows, Linear and Integer Unlimited
- The Passenger Mix Problem Unlimited
- The Fleet Assignment Problem Unlimited
- The Crew Scheduling Problem Unlimited
- Aircraft Maintenance Routing Unlimited
- The Extended Crew Pairing Problem with Aircraft Maintenance Routing Unlimited
- The Schedule Design Problem Unlimited
About the instructor