April 8, 2022
This course includes:
Badge on Completion
Certificate of completion
Disney and Google are just two companies renowned for their 'business culture'.
Have you ever wondered why the company you work for is different from others? This free course, An introduction to business cultures, explores how the concept of culture developed to the point where it is now possible to see and (feel) the difference between companies.
Course learning outcomes
After studying this course, you should be able to:
- Explain the relationship between research on national cultures and the development of the culture perspective in business studies
- Describe some of the problems of working in, and doing business with, businesses in other countries
- Offer a definition of organisational culture
- Recognise the factors that constitute or influence the culture of a business.
- Introduction 00:05:00
- Learning outcomes 00:05:00
- Business cultures 00:03:00
- Hofstede’s five Cultural Dimensions 00:15:00
- Working abroad 00:15:00
- Culture as socialisation 00:15:00
- Symbols within business 00:15:00
- Factors influencing culture 00:15:00
- Conclusion 00:07:00
About the instructor
We are an educational and skills marketplace to accommodate the needs of skills enhancement and free equal education across the globe to the millions. We are bringing courses and trainings every single day for our users. We welcome everyone woth all ages, all background to learn. There is so much available to learn and deliver to the people.