April 8, 2022
This course includes:
Badge on Completion
Certificate of completion
This course looks at how to take investor objectives and constraints and turn them into a portfolio that aims at achieving an expected return and level of risk appropriate for the investor.
In this free course, Asset allocation in investment, portfolio optimisation techniques such as portfolio theory can be used to determine how much of an investor’s portfolio to put in each asset class. Portfolio theory can also be used to determine so-called model portfolios which offer optimised benchmarks for investors with the same objectives and constraints.
Course learning outcomes
After studying this course, you should be able to:
- recognise how typical client objectives and constraints impacts on asset allocation
- set client risk and return objectives in the context of an asset allocation process
- describe the reasons for a written investment policy statement and its major components
- recognise typical client objectives and constraints and how these impact on portfolio choice
- explain how to set client risk and return objectives in the context of an asset allocation process
About the instructor
We are an educational and skills marketplace to accommodate the needs of skills enhancement and free equal education across the globe to the millions. We are bringing courses and trainings every single day for our users. We welcome everyone woth all ages, all background to learn. There is so much available to learn and deliver to the people.