This course includes:
Badge on Completion
Certificate of completion
Bachelor of homoeopathy program provides an opportunity to learn about health and wellness, along with different theories and practices used in alternative health care. The purpose of this program is to encourage students to make unceasing and diligent efforts to pursue holistic self-development to cultivate self-discipline and integrity, to nurture creativity into broad-minded future leaders with a mind to serve mankind.
The program of Bachelor of Homoeopathy will produce professional practitioner who is:
- Knowledgeable and skilful in preventing several diseases and spread the practice of homoeopathy with a modern approach.
- Capable of presenting with appropriate communication skills various homoeopathic treatment using excellent scientific strategies.
- Proficient in understanding appropriate homoeopathy treatment in a socially responsible manner with values, ethical and professional skills.
- Able to identify new homoeopathic medicine opportunities and manage information for lifelong learning skills.
- Proficient leaders within the homoeopathy sector to prepare for the best medicinal practices.
There are many job opportunities both in Malaysia and abroad. A homoeopathic practitioner can get employment as medical officer/doctor at government and private homoeopathic hospitals. One can also start his/ her own practice. Homoeopathic doctors can work industries engaged in homoeopathic preparations. He/she can also work as Professor in homoeopathic colleges or do research.
Minimum Duration: 48 Months. Maximum Duration: 96 Months.
|Sl.No.||MQA Subject Code||Subject Name||Credits|
|1||BHMS 1013||Human Anatomy I||3|
|2||BHMS 1023||Introduction to Organon of Homeopathic Medicine||3|
|3||BHMS 1033||Physiology and Biochemistry I||3|
|4||BHMS 1042||Introduction to Homeopathic Materia Medica||2|
|5||BHMS 1052||Microbiology and Hygiene||2|
|6||MPU 3113/3163||Tamadun Islam danTamadun Asia (TITAS) / Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 3||3|
|7||BHMS 1073||Case Management and Homeotherapeutics I||2|
|8||MPU 3232||Kemahiran KepimpinandanHubunganInsan (Leadership Skills and Human Relations)||2|
|9||MPU 3123/3173||Hubungan Etnik/ Malaysian Studies 3||3|
|10||BHMS 2114||Case Management and Homeotherapeutics II||4|
|11||BHMS 2124||Homeopathic Pharmacy||4|
|12||BHMS 2133||Physiology and Biochemistry II||3|
|13||BHMS 2083||Homeopathic Materia Medica I||3|
|14||BHMS 3143||Human Anatomy II||3|
|16||BHMS 3162||First Aid and Emergency Condition||2|
|17||BHMS 3174||Case Management and Homeotherapeutics III||4|
|18||BHMS 3183||Homeopathic Materia Medica II||3|
|19||MPU 3342||Kerajaan dan DasarAwam Malaysia||2|
|21||BHMS 4213||Introduction to Comparative Therapeutics||3|
|22||BHMS 4224||Case Management and Homeotherapeutics IV||4|
|23||BHMS 4234||Organon of Homeopathic Medicine I||4|
|24||BHMS 4244||Homeopathic Materia Medica III||4|
|25||MPU 3452||Khidmat Masyarakat||2|
|26||BHMS 5264||Homeopathic Materia Medica IV||4|
|27||BHMS 5272||Cell Biology and Response to Injury||2|
|28||BHMS 5283||Practice of Medicine||3|
|29||BHMS 5293||Histology and Embryology||3|
|30||BHMS 5304||Comparative Materia Medica||4|
|32||BHMS 5321||Critical thinking||1|
|33||BHMS 6364||Case Management and Homeotherapeutics V||4|
|34||BHMS 6374||Repertorisation of Disease||4|
|35||BHMS 6332||Business Study and Law||2|
|36||BHMS 6344||Organon of Homeopathic Medicine II||4|
|37||BHMS 6354||Study of Diseases and Patient||4|
|38||BHMS 7384||Homeopathic Materia Medica V||4|
|39||BHMS 7394||Organon of Homeopathic Medicine III||4|
|40||BHMS 7402||Medical and Professional Ethics||2|
|41||BHMS 7412||Management and Entrepreneurship||2|
|42||MGT 1312||Research Methodology||2|
|44||BHMS 4814||Practical training||14|
Entry Requirements :
- Malaysian Certificate of Higher Education (STPM) or equivalent in science stream with CGPA of 2.50; Or
- STPM in non-science stream with CGPA of 2.50 and above with credits in two (2) science subjects at STPM level; Or
- Diploma (Level 4, Malaysian Qualification Framework, MQF) in T&CM; or equivalent relevant Diploma with CGPA of 2.50 and above (Course exemptions can be granted up to maximum 30%); Or
- . Diploma (Level 4, Mqf) in T&CM; Or Equivalent with CGPA of 2.00 and Above With At Least Two Years Work Experience in relevant Discipline (Course Exemption Can Be Granted Up toMaximum 30%); Or
- Any Diploma (Level 4, MQF) from T&CM; recognized institutions; or
- Recognized Degree holders (Level 6, MQF) in any discipline subject to the discretion of the institutions and the code of practice; AND International students should have at least a score of 5.0 in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or a score of 500 in the equivalent of Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
About the instructor