- PKR: ₨538
- EUR: €2
- GBP: £2
- INR: ₹163
- BDT: ৳ 212
- IRR: ﷼84,000
This course includes:
Badge on Completion
Certificate of completion
Machine guarding is a safety feature on or around manufacturing or other engineering equipment consisting of a shield or device covering hazardous areas of a machine to prevent contact with body parts or to control hazards like chips or sparks from exiting the machine.
- Guards must not create potential hazards and must be attached to the machine where possible.
- If guards cannot be attached to the machine, attach elsewhere.
- Be in conformity with any appropriate standards.
- If specific standards are not available, the machine construction should prevent the operator from having any part of his/her body in the danger zone during the operating cycle.
- Special handtools used for placing and removing material from point of operation areas must allow easy handling of the material without the operator placing a hand in the danger zone. Such tools must not replace guards required by this section.
- Guillotine cutters
- Alligator shears
- Power presses
- Milling machines
- Power saws
- Portable power tools
- Forming rolls and calenders
- Machine Guarding 00:10:00
- Rule of Thumb 00:15:00
- Regulatory Requirements 00:20:00
- Where Mechanical 00:40:00
- Hazardous Actions 00:30:00
- Types of Rotating Mechanisms 00:20:00
- Types of Reciprocating Motions 00:20:00
- Cutting Actions 00:30:00
- Types of Punching Actions 00:30:00
- Types of Shearing Equipment 00:30:00
- Safeguards 00:40:00
- Types of Guards 00:20:00
- Workplace Accidental Investigation Reporting 4 weeks
About the instructor