April 8, 2022
This course includes:
Badge on Completion
Certificate of completion
Improve your language skills by learning to communicate more easily and effectively in French.
IntroductionIn this course, Beginners' French: Food and drink, you will also gain an insight into French societies and cultures by focusing on food and drink. You will listen to French speakers in a variety of situations, and you will be provided with some skills for coping with reading texts.
Course learning outcomesAfter studying this course, you should be able to:
- Express likes and dislikes in relation to food and drink
- Order food and drinks, and take part in simple exchanges
- Pay restaurant or café bills
- Demonstrate a better understanding of some food-related customs in France
- Know how to approach reading longer texts
About the instructor
Open University UK