Legacy fundraising and big-gift seeking are part of the professional fundraiser’s role. This course, Building relationships with donors, will help you to gain the skills necessary to persuade individuals to become donors. How do you change people’s ideas about methods of giving, moving them from casual street donations to regular direct debit giving?
Course learning outcomes
After studying this course, you should be able to:
- Appraise the skills used in asking for contributions
- Identify ways of sustaining and developing donor involvement
- Make recommendations on how an organization might most appropriately acknowledge contributions
- Contribute to thinking on the actual or potential role of ‘big gifts’ in an organization’s approach to fundraising
- Enhance the approach to legacy fundraising.
No Reviews found for this course.