April 8, 2022
- PKR: ₨2,280
- EUR: €7
- GBP: £6
- INR: ₹658
- BDT: ৳ 858
- IRR: ﷼336,000
This course includes:
Badge on Completion
Certificate of completion
We have all heard the saying "CASH IS KING." The old-time phrase is extremely relevant if you run a small business. Without sufficient cash flow, a business will most likely fail even if the business has consistent positive monthly net profits.
Cash is the most liquid of assets and it represents the lifeblood for growth and investment. In order to generate cash, we must efficiently and effectively manage the activities that provide cash. These activities include billing customers as quickly as possible, disbursing payments only when they come due, collecting cash on overdue accounts, and investing idle cash.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to understand how cash flows through a business. The course demonstrates how a business can pay its monthly bills while at the same time encountering consecutive months of losses. You will also learn how having a cash flow problem is more detrimental to your business than experiencing consecutive monthly losses.
- Anyone who always wondered the difference between earned income and cash flow
- Cash Flow Cycle
- Cash Flow Planning
- Short Term Financing
- Finer Points in Cashflow Management
- Cash Flow Cycles (CFM) 00:45:00
- Cash Flow Planning (CFM) 00:45:00
- Short-Term Financing (CFM) 01:15:00
About the instructor
We are an educational and skills marketplace to accommodate the needs of skills enhancement and free equal education across the globe to the millions. We are bringing courses and trainings every single day for our users. We welcome everyone woth all ages, all background to learn. There is so much available to learn and deliver to the people.