Ecologies of Construction examines the resource requirements for the making and maintenance of the contemporary built environment.
This course introduces the field of industrial ecology as a primary source of concepts and methods in the mapping of material and energy expenditures dedicated to construction activities.
- Ecological Economics, Dematerialization and Kuznets Curve Unlimited
- Global Impacts and Measures Unlimited
- Ecology, Ecosystem, Industrial Ecology Unlimited
- Urban Metabolism 01 Unlimited
- Urban Metabolism 02 Unlimited
About the instructor