Have you ever wanted to start your own business? This free course, Entrepreneurial behaviour, will give you the opportunity to consider and reflect on the personal aspects involved in transforming an innovative idea into an entrepreneurial product. You will also learn how to identify the requirements for building an appropriate entrepreneurial team.
Course learning outcomes
After studying this course, you should be able to:
- Understand the nature of entrepreneurship
- Understand the function of the entrepreneur in the successful, commercial application of innovations
- Confirm an entrepreneurial business idea
- Identify personal attributes that enable best use of entrepreneurial opportunities
- Explore entrepreneurial leadership and management style.
- Introduction 00:10:00
- Learning outcomes 00:10:00
- Economic function of the entrepreneur 00:20:00
- Entrepreneurial qualities 00:40:00
- Entrepreneurial work style 00:30:00
- Key points 00:10:00
- Conclusion 00:10:00
About the instructor