This course clarifies key marketing concepts, methods, and strategic issues relevant for start-up and early-stage entrepreneurs.
At this course, there are two major questions:
- Marketing Question: What and how am I selling to whom?
- New Venture Question: How do I best leverage my limited marketing recourses?
Specifically, this course is designed to give students a broad and deep understanding of such topics as:
- What are major strategic constraints and issues confronted by entrepreneurs today?
- How can one identify and evaluate marketing opportunities?
- How do entrepreneurs achieve competitive advantages given limited marketing resources?
- What major marketing/sales tools are most useful in an entrepreneurial setting?
Because there is no universal marketing solution applicable to all entrepreneurial ventures, this course is designed to help students develop a flexible way of thinking about marketing problems in general.
- Introduction Unlimited
- Sustaining Competitive Advantages of New Ventures Unlimited
- Market Research Unlimited
- Wildfire Communications Unlimited
- Demand Forecasting Unlimited
- AT&T; USA Direct In-Languge Service: India Unlimited
- Creating a New Market Unlimited
- Segmentation and Targeting Unlimited
- Product Concept Development Unlimited
- Positioning Tools Unlimited
About the instructor