April 8, 2022
- PKR: ₨1,429
- EUR: €5
- GBP: £4
- INR: ₹413
- BDT: ৳ 536
- IRR: ﷼210,000
This course includes:
Badge on Completion
Certificate of completion
Writing reports and assignments can be a daunting prospect. Learn how to interpret questions and how to plan, structure and write your assignment or report.
IntroductionMost academic courses will require you to write assignments or reports, and this free OpenLearn course, Essay and report writing skills is designed to help you to develop the skills you need to write effectively for academic purposes. It contains clear instruction and a range of activities to help you to understand what is required, and to plan, structure and write your assignments or reports. You will also find out how to use feedback to develop your skills.
This course, Essay and report writing skills is designed to help you develop the skills you need to write effectively for academic purposes.
Course learning outcomesAfter studying this course, you should be able to:
- Understand what writing an assignment involves
- Identify strengths and weaknesses
- Understand the functions of essays and reports
- Demonstrate writing skills.
- Good practice in writing 00:10:00
- Your feelings about writing 00:20:00
- Developing writing styles 00:10:00
- The purpose of writing 00:20:00
- Estimating the time for the task 02:00:00
- The question 03:00:00
- Researching 00:40:00
- Identifying sources 00:20:00
- Drafting 00:05:00
- Translating your plan 00:20:00
- Drafting reports 00:45:00
- Drafting essays 00:05:00
- Writing the first draft 02:00:00
- Letting go 00:10:00
- Conclusion 00:20:00
About the instructor
We are an educational and skills marketplace to accommodate the needs of skills enhancement and free equal education across the globe to the millions. We are bringing courses and trainings every single day for our users. We welcome everyone woth all ages, all background to learn. There is so much available to learn and deliver to the people.