- PKR: ₨1,118
- EUR: €5
- GBP: £4
- INR: ₹407
- BDT: ৳ 505
- IRR: ﷼210,000
This course includes:
Badge on Completion
Certificate of completion
General ventilation helps air move through the factory, reducing the concentration of chemicals in the air.
Overview/Description A good general ventilation system removes some of the dust, heat, and chemicals from the air and replaces it with safe, clean air to breathe. Good ventilation also keeps the temperature and humidity of the workplace at a healthy and comfortable level. Good ventilation requires regular inspection and cleaning of all vents and filters to keep the system working well and prevent polluting the air outside the factory. This protects people in the community from being made ill from factory pollution. Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (called HVAC) is a complex kind of general ventilation system used in electronics factories to better control air flow, temperature, and humidity.
Why is ventilation important in the workplace?
The lower ventilation by absorbing already reduced oxygen levels. Heating, cooking appliances, and pollutants can induce typical respiratory complaints. Indoor ventilation is a problem, as it causes occupants to breathe in recycled air and traps pollutants.
What are the benefits of ventilation?
It is important to have well-ventilated rooms at home and in the workplace.
5 Benefits of a good ventilation system
- Control impurities
- Air regulation
- Stop condensation
- Reduce temperatures
- Health benefits
Why is ventilation required?
Why is Ventilation Needed? Ventilation is needed to provide oxygen for metabolism and to dilute metabolic pollutants (carbon dioxide and odour). Ventilation is additionally used for cooling and (particularly in dwellings) to provide oxygen to combustion appliances.
- Dust Hazards Created by Abrasive Blasting
- Blast-Cleaning Enclosures
- Inspection & Maintenance of Exhaust Systems
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Air Quality for Abrasive-Blasting Respirators
- Operating Procedures and General Safety
- Grinding, Polishing, and Buffing Operations
- Hood and enclosure design
- Operations Considered being Spray Finishing
- Location and Use of Spray Booths
- Design and Construction of Spray Booths
- Ventilation During Spray Finishing Operations
- Velocity and Air Flow Requirements
- Make-Up Air in Spray Finishing Operations
- Ventilation 00:05:00
- Dust Hazards Created by Abrasive Blasting 00:10:00
- Blast-Cleaning Enclosures 00:15:00
- Inspection & Maintenance of Exhaust Systems 00:10:00
- Personal Protective Equipment 00:15:00
- Air Quality for Abrasive-Blasting Respirators 00:05:00
- Operating Procedures and General Safety 00:05:00
- Grinding, Polishing, and Buffing Operations 00:15:00
- Hood and Enclosure Design 00:50:00
- Operations Considered to be Spray Finishing 00:10:00
- Location and Use of Spray Booths 00:15:00
- Design and Construction of Spray Booths 00:35:00
- General Ventilation Certification Test 00:45:00
About the instructor
We are an educational and skills marketplace to accommodate the needs of skills enhancement and free equal education across the globe to the millions. We are bringing courses and trainings every single day for our users. We welcome everyone woth all ages, all background to learn. There is so much available to learn and deliver to the people.