April 8, 2022
- PKR: ₨857
- EUR: €3
- GBP: £2
- INR: ₹248
- BDT: ৳ 322
- IRR: ﷼126,000
This course includes:
Badge on Completion
Certificate of completion
This course, Health, and safety in the laboratory and field will help make you more aware of the hazards and risks involved wherever you undertake your research, as well as giving you an overview of the legal requirements attached to this work.
Health, safety, and risk assessment are of paramount importance both in the laboratory and the field. The course discusses issues involved in the handling of chemical and biological agents, basic safety procedures and common field-work hazards.
Course learning outcomesAfter studying this course, you should be able to:
- Understand the legal framework of the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974 and Regulations associated with it
- Understand the employers’, employees’ and visitors’ duties
- Evaluate hazards and risks in order to carry out a risk assessment
- Understand the legal requirement to report any accident or dangerous occurrence
- Develop risk assessments for scientific laboratories that use chemicals or biological organisms or both.
- History of health and safety 00:05:00
- Legal requirements of health and safety in the UK 00:05:00
- Office safety 00:05:00
- First aid and emergency procedures 00:05:00
- General laboratory health and safety 00:05:00
- Chemical health and safety 00:05:00
- Hazards, risk and the process of risk assessment 00:10:00
- Biological health and safety 00:10:00
- Field-work health and safety, UK and abroad 00:05:00
- Risk assessment exercise 00:05:00
About the instructor
We are an educational and skills marketplace to accommodate the needs of skills enhancement and free equal education across the globe to the millions. We are bringing courses and trainings every single day for our users. We welcome everyone woth all ages, all background to learn. There is so much available to learn and deliver to the people.