- PKR: ₨1,335
- EUR: €5
- GBP: £4
- INR: ₹409
- BDT: ৳ 517
- IRR: ﷼210,000
This course includes:
Badge on Completion
Certificate of completion
Vulnerable workers as those who are at risk of having their workplace entitlements denied, or who lack the capacity or means to secure them. Health and safety should not be used as an excuse to justify discriminating against certain groups of workers.
- A young worker aged under 24 years
- A migrant or visa worker, particularly where English is not your first language
- Starting a new job
- Changing careers
- Re-entering the workforce after a break
- Taking on a new role or task for the same employer
- A person conducting a business or undertaking engaging workers who are new to a job or task and/or young or otherwise especially vulnerable due to age or cultural, linguistic and other potential barriers to experiencing health and safety at work.
- Contractors or subcontractors
- An employee of a labor-hire company
- An apprentice or trainee
- A student gaining work experience or as part of a structured workplace learning program
- An outworking
- A volunteer.
- The worker is unfamiliar with the job and working environment
- New workers wishing to make a good impression may not want to be seen as unintelligent or difficult by asking questions or making requests
- Language barriers for migrant and visa workers may make it necessary to modify the manner in which instructions are given and consultation sought.
- Person conducting a business or undertaking responsibilities 03:00:00
- Worker responsibilities 01:00:00
- Who is responsible for keeping young workers safe? 01:00:00
- Work design 02:00:00
- FAQs 01:00:00
About the instructor