This course, How to frame a business case, looks at reading strategies that help you to frame a business case. In particular, you will learn how to use key business concepts to analyze a business situation.
Course learning outcomes
After studying this course, you should be able to:
- Demonstrate the skills needed to read a case with an analytical framework in mind
- Show knowledge of concepts from the STEP and stakeholder frameworks
- Understand output texts which are framed by these frameworks
- Understand sentences and word groups
- Write some business concepts in order to write a case analysis.
- Framing the case 00:25:00
- Framing a case with a STEP framework 00:10:00
- Processing a textbook text 00:20:00
- The STEP framework 00:20:00
- A student’s STEP analysis of ‘US Airlines’ – the texts 00:20:00
- A student’s STEP analysis of ‘US Airlines’ – the process 00:10:00
- The language of STEP analysis 01:10:00
- Stakeholder analysis – a different set of concepts 01:40:00
- A different stakeholder framework 00:05:00
- Critical reflection 00:05:00
- Reflection 00:30:00
- Text – US airlines: big carriers unlikely to find much relief 01:00:00
- Extracts and texts 01:40:00
About the instructor
We are an educational and skills marketplace to accommodate the needs of skills enhancement and free equal education across the globe to the millions. We are bringing courses and trainings every single day for our users. We welcome everyone woth all ages, all background to learn. There is so much available to learn and deliver to the people.