Offered during MIT’s Independent Activites Period (IAP), this short course covers the poker concepts, math concepts, and general concepts needed to play the game of Texas Hold’em on a professional level.
IAP is a special 4-week term in January that provides members of the MIT community including students, faculty, staff, and alums with an opportunity to organize, sponsor and participate in a wide variety of activities and topics that are often outside of the regular MIT curriculum.
- Overview and Introduction Unlimited
- Introduction to Postflop Play Unlimited
- Tournamnents vs. Cash Games Unlimited
- Preflop Re-raising Theory Unlimited
- Independent Chip Model Unlimited
- An In-depth Combinatorial Hand Analysis in Cash Games Unlimited
About the instructor