This course, Innovation in health and social care practice, focuses on how digital technology and innovation changes the expectations and job roles for health and social care practitioners. You will learn about what these expectations might be on practitioners and also about common responses and criticisms that may arise from transforming practice through technology.
Course learning outcomes
After studying this course, you should be able to:
- Identify how innovation and digital technologies impact on the role of health and social care practitioners
- Evaluate some of the criticisms that arise from transforming practice through technology
- Explain how planning and evaluating change can empower practitioners to use their knowledge and expertise in designing service improvements.
- Introduction 00:10:00
- Learning outcomes 00:10:00
- Changing professional practice 00:15:00
- Making care digital 00:15:00
- Technology and practice 00:15:00
- Critical perspectives on incorporating technology 00:20:00
- Conclusion 00:10:00
About the instructor