April 8, 2022
- PKR: ₨285
- EUR: €1
- GBP: £1
- INR: ₹83
- BDT: ৳ 107
- IRR: ﷼42,000
This course includes:
Badge on Completion
Certificate of completion
Ever wondered what it would be like to study philosophy? This course, Introducing philosophy, will introduce you to the teaching methods employed and the types of activities and assignments you would be asked to undertake should you wish to study philosophy and the human situation.
IntroductionThis course gives you an idea of what it is like to study philosophy, introducing you to the teaching methods employed by the Open University in teaching philosophy. If you are considering studying philosophy, we recommend you start here. Although the course is mainly for people who are new to philosophy, you may find it helpful even if you already have some experience of the subject.
Learning outcomesAfter studying this course, you should be able to:
- Understand what is involved in the study of philosophy
- Offer arguments for and against the main positions discussed in the study of philosophy
- Use philosophical reasoning techniques in a rudimentary way.
- Approaching Philosophy 02:55:00
- Doing Philosophy 02:55:00
- Studying Philosophy 02:10:00
About the instructor
Open University UK