December 27, 2022
This course includes:
Badge on Completion
Certificate of completion
This course provides a basic introduction to metric spaces.
It covers metrics, open and closed sets, continuous functions (in the topological sense), function spaces, completeness, and compactness.
- Motivation, Intuition, and Examples Unlimited
- General Theory Unlimited
- Compact Sets in Rⁿ Unlimited
- Compact Metric Spaces Unlimited
- The Fixed Point Theorem Unlimited
- Where We Go from Here Unlimited
About the instructor
Massachusetts Institute of Technology