This course analyzed the basic techniques for the efficient numerical solution of problems in science and engineering.
Topics spanned root finding, interpolation, approximation of functions, integration, differential equations, direct and iterative methods in linear algebra.
- Series and Sequences Unlimited
- Integrals as Sums and Derivatives as Differences Unlimited
- Interpolation Unlimited
- Nonlinear Equations Unlimited
- Methods for Ordinary Differential Equations Unlimited
- Fourier Analysis Unlimited
- Spectral Interpolation, Differentiation, Quadrature Unlimited
About the instructor