December 27, 2022
This course includes:
Badge on Completion
Certificate of completion
This course introduces topology, covering topics fundamental to modern analysis and geometry.
It also deals with subjects like topological spaces and continuous functions, connectedness, compactness, separation axioms, and selected further topics such as function spaces, metrization theorems, embedding theorems and the fundamental group.
- Logic and Foundations Unlimited
- Connected Spaces, Compact Spaces Unlimited
- Well-ordered Sets, Maximum Principle Unlimited
- Countability and Separation Axioms Unlimited
- Urysohn Lemma, Metrization Unlimited
- Tietze Theorem Unlimited
- Tychonoff Theorem, Stone-Cech Compactification Unlimited
- Imbedding in Euclidean Space Unlimited
About the instructor
Massachusetts Institute of Technology