- PKR: ₨964
- EUR: €4
- GBP: £3
- INR: ₹326
- BDT: ৳ 418
- IRR: ﷼168,040
This course includes:
Badge on Completion
Certificate of completion
A great way for managers at all levels to improve their ability to inspire and motivate individuals and teams to achieve outstanding business results is through leadership skills training. These kinds of training programs require the following:
- Searching for innovative ways of developing and managing people.
- Finding new business opportunities.
- Tackling broader societal issues.
- What are the benefits of leadership skills training?
- What are the different situations wherein leadership skills training becomes helpful?
- What aspects should you be looking for in these programs?
Benefits of Leadership Skills Training
- It will help increase your team’s work productivity.
- It will help you raise future team leaders for the business organization.
- It will decrease employee turnover.
- It will increase employee engagement.
- It will improve your leadership styles.
- You will be able to make wiser decisions.
- You will learn better ways of influencing people.
- You will learn better ways to build a strong and united team.
- It will enhance basic communication skills.
- You will learn conflict management techniques.
- You will learn the art of negotiating effectively with people.
- You will gain more self-confidence in leading a team.
- You will be able to interact with other leaders.
- You will be able to effectively formulate and implement leadership strategies.
- You will be able to create employee-friendly policies within the organization.
- Course Topics 00:10:00
- History 00:50:00
- Who is Responsible? 00:10:00
- Federal Mine Safety and Health Act 00:10:00
- Independent Contractors 00:10:00
- What is an Agent? 00:10:00
- Leadership Responsibilities 00:20:00
- Training Responsibilities 00:20:00
- Supervisory Responsibilities 00:10:00
- The Mine Act 00:40:00
- Significant And Substantial (S&S) 00:20:00
- Operator Negligence 00:10:00
- Unwarrantable Failure 00:10:00
- Average Special Assessments 00:20:00
- Points to Remember 00:10:00
- Purpose of Section 110 01:00:00
- Special Investigation 00:10:00
About the instructor