December 19, 2022
This course includes:
Badge on Completion
Certificate of completion
This course introduces students to the basic concepts of Medical Geology/Geochemistry.
Medical Geology/Geochemistry is the study of the interaction between abundances of elements and isotopes and the health of humans and plants.
- Introduction Unlimited
- NORM (Naturally Occurring Radioactive Material) Unlimited
- TENORM Sources Unlimited
- TENORM Sources Table Unlimited
- TENORM Summary Unlimited
- Overview of Analytical Techniques Unlimited
- Hydrogeology of As in Central Massachusetts Unlimited
- Dust Storms – Health Effects Unlimited
About the instructor
Massachusetts Institute of Technology