This course covers vector and multi-variable calculus.
It is the second semester in the freshman calculus sequence. Topics include Vectors and Matrices, Partial Derivatives, Double and Triple Integrals, and Vector Calculus in 2 and 3-space.
- Minimal List of Topics and Techniques – Lists essential concepts covered in the course Unlimited
- MATLAB® Instructions – Explains how to use the program MATLAB® Unlimited
- Review for Exam 3 – Lists topics to be covered on Exam 3 Unlimited
- Review for Exam 4 – Provides a review of concepts covered on Exam 4 Unlimited
- Supplementary Notes on Lagrange Multipliers Unlimited
- Lecture Notes on Probability Unlimited
- Notes on Divergence and Partial Differential Equations Unlimited
About the instructor