December 23, 2022
This course includes:
Badge on Completion
Certificate of completion
This course is a continuation of 18.014 Calculus with Theory.
It covers the same material as 18.02 Multivariable Calculus, but at a deeper level, emphasizing careful reasoning and understanding of proofs. There is considerable emphasis on linear algebra and vector integral calculus.
- Linear Spaces Unlimited
- Matrices Unlimited
- The inverse of a matrix Unlimited
- Derivatives of vector functions Unlimited
- Notes on double integrals Unlimited
- Green’s Theorem and its applications Unlimited
- Stoke’s Theorem Unlimited
About the instructor
Massachusetts Institute of Technology