This course covers the process of identifying and quantifying market opportunities, then conceptualizing, planning, and starting a new, technology-based enterprise. Students develop detailed business plans for a startup.
It is intended for students who want to start their own business, further develop an existing business, be a member of a management team in a new enterprise, or better understand the entrepreneur and the entrepreneurial process.
- What is Enterpreneurship Unlimited
- What is Innovation Unlimited
- varieties of Innovation Unlimited
- Three Ways to Start a Company Unlimited
- Six Myths of Entrepreneurship Unlimited
- How to Do Market Segmentation Unlimited
- What is a Beachhead Market Unlimited
- Our Passion for Entrepreneurship at MIT Unlimited
- Market Segmentation With Sensable Technologies: Part 1 Unlimited
- Market Segmentation With Sensable Technologies: Part 2 Unlimited
- From Passion to Idea or Technology Unlimited
- What Makesa Business Unlimited
About the instructor