This graduate level course focuses on nonlinear dynamics with applications.
It takes an intuitive approach with emphasis on geometric thinking, computational and analytical methods and makes extensive use of demonstration software.
- Selected Lecture Notes from Fall 2012 Unlimited
- Bead Moving along a Thin, Rigid Wire Unlimited
- Bifurcations: Baby Normal Forms Unlimited
- Tricky Asymptotics Fixed Point Notes Unlimited
- Weakly Nonlinear Things: Oscilators Unlimited
- Hopf Bifurcations Unlimited
About the instructor