The nuts and bolts of preparing a New Venture Plan and launching the venture will be explored in this twenty-fifth annual course offering.
The course is open to members of the MIT Community and to others interested in entrepreneurship. It is particularly recommended for persons who are interested in starting or are involved in a new business or venture. Because some of the speakers will be judges of the MIT $100K Entrepreneurship Competition, persons who are planning to enter the Competition should find the course particularly useful. In the past approximately 50% of the class has been from the Engineering / Science / Architecture Schools and 50% from the Sloan School of Management.
The course is offered during the Independent Activities Period (IAP), which is a special 4-week term at MIT that runs from the first week of January until the end of the month.
- Introduction to Business Plans Unlimited
- How to Make a Pitch Unlimited
- Finding Your Customer Unlimited
- Business Model Slides Unlimited
- Business Plan Financial Projections Unlimited
- Financial Template Unlimited
- Legal Issues and Business Plans Unlimited
About the instructor