April 4, 2022
This course includes:
Badge on Completion
Certificate of completion
This training covers the effects of pandemic influenza, a description of how to plan for a pandemic, and what measures need to be taken to limit the spread of infection.
OverviewPandemic influenza is an acute viral disease of the respiratory tract. It occurs when an influenza virus that was not previously circulating among people and to which most people have no immunity emerges and transmits among people. This course provides a general introduction to the disease through a short video lecture and quizzes to test your knowledge. It targets personnel preparing to respond to pandemic influenza outbreaks, including medical professionals, public health officials, incident managers and risk communication experts. Pandemic influenza is an acute viral disease of the respiratory tract. It occurs when an influenza virus that was not previously circulating among people and to which most people have no immunity emerges and transmits among people. This course provides a general introduction to the disease and is intended for personnel preparing to respond to pandemic influenza outbreaks. Learning objective: By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- describe transmission, symptoms and treatment for pandemic influenza;
- introduce key pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical interventions; and
- understand influenza pandemic phases and key public health challenges.
- Pandemic Influenza 01:40:00
- HHS Pandemic Influenza Plan 01:00:00
- OSHA Pandemic Influenza Preparedness and Response Guidance for Healthcare Workers and Healthcare Employers 01:00:00
- Department of the Interior Pandemic Influenza Plan 00:50:00
- LCCC SAFE 120 Safety SME 00:50:00
About the instructor
We are an educational and skills marketplace to accommodate the needs of skills enhancement and free equal education across the globe to the millions. We are bringing courses and trainings every single day for our users. We welcome everyone woth all ages, all background to learn. There is so much available to learn and deliver to the people.