- PKR: ₨723
- EUR: €3
- GBP: £2
- INR: ₹244
- BDT: ৳ 313
- IRR: ﷼126,030
This course includes:
Badge on Completion
Certificate of completion
Construction Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Safety glasses or face shields are worn any time work operations can cause foreign objects to get in the eye. For example, during welding, cutting, grinding, nailing (or when working with concrete and/or harmful chemicals or when exposed to flying particles).
- Safety glasses or face shields are worn any time work operations can cause foreign objects to get in the eye. For example, during welding, cutting, grinding, nailing (or when working with concrete and/or harmful chemicals or when exposed to flying particles). Wear when exposed to any electrical hazards, including working on energized electrical systems.
- Eye and face protectors – select based on anticipated hazards.
- Construction workers should wear work shoes or boots with slip-resistant and puncture-resistant soles.
- Safety-toed footwear is worn to prevent crushed toes when working around heavy equipment or falling objects.
- Gloves should fit snugly.
- Workers should wear the right gloves for the job (examples: heavy-duty rubber gloves for concrete work; welding gloves for welding; insulated gloves and sleeves when exposed to electrical hazards).
- Wear hard hats where there is a potential for objects falling from above, bumps to the head from fixed objects, or of accidental head contact with electrical hazards.
- Hard hats – routinely inspect them for dents, cracks or deterioration; replace after a heavy blow or electrical shock; maintain in good condition.
- Use earplugs/earmuffs in high noise work areas where chainsaws or heavy equipment are used; clean or replace earplugs regularly.
- PPE in Construction 00:30:00
- What is PPE? 00:15:00
- General Safety and Health Provisions 00:20:00
- Criteria for PPE 00:30:00
- Training 00:10:00
- Payment of PPE 00:10:00
- Basic Hazard Categories 00:10:00
- Hazard 00:40:00
- Types of Hard Hats 00:40:00
- Classes of Hard Hats 00:10:00
- Hearing Protection 00:20:00
- Eye and Face Protection 00:40:00
- Safety Nets 00:40:00
- Working Over or Near Water 00:10:00
- Summary 00:10:00
About the instructor