This course includes:
Badge on Completion
Certificate of completion
In this series of four interviews you will watch a service user, a carer, a social worker and a social work manager talking about their different experiences.
The interviews will illustrate the importance of listening to people’s stories, the importance of relationship in social work practice, and the importance of the context in which social work practice takes place. You will consider questions about the interviews, and will reflect on the implications for practice of what the individuals have to say.
Course learning outcomes
After studying this course, you should be able to:
- Think about the impact of biography on personal lives.
- Consider the role of relationship in social work practice.
- Consider the importance of context in social work practice.
- Introduction 00:10:00
- Learning Outcomes 00:05:00
- Video interviews 00:30:00
- Discussion 00:15:00
- Conclusion 00:10:00
- References 00:10:00
- Acknowledgements 00:15:00
About the instructor