December 8, 2022
This course includes:
Badge on Completion
Certificate of completion
You can build a wide range of practical electronic devices if you understand a few basic electronics concepts and follow some simple rules.
These devices include light-activated and sound-activated toys and appliances, remote controls, timers and clocks, and motorized devices.
The subject begins with an overview of the fundamental concepts, followed by a series of laboratory exercises that demonstrate the basic rules, and a final project.
- Resistors and Diodes Unlimited
- Switches, Rectifiers and Function Generators Unlimited
- Capacitors Unlimited
- RC Circuits Unlimited
- Relays and Transistors Unlimited
- Op-Amps Unlimited
- Flip-Flops and the 555 Timer Circuit Unlimited
- Final Project Overview Unlimited
- Final Project Concepts Unlimited
About the instructor
Massachusetts Institute of Technology