Tables and charts are a great way to present numerical information in a clear and concise form. This course, Presenting information, explains how to use the Windows calculator to carry out basic operations and calculate percentages.
Course learning outcomesAfter studying this course, you should be able to:
- Use the Windows calculator to carry out basic operations and calculate percentages
- Interpret and use the information presented in tables and charts
- Round numbers appropriately.
- Operating the Windows calculator 00:40:00
- Clearing the previous calculation 00:55:00
- Using tables, percentages and charts 00:20:00
- Working with percentages 00:20:00
- Rounding 00:20:00
- Bar charts 00:20:00
About the instructor