An introduction to the principles of tomographic imaging and its applications.
It includes a series of lectures with a parallel set of recitations that provide demonstrations of basic principles. Both ionizing and non-ionizing radiation are covered, including x-ray, PET, MRI, and ultrasound. Emphasis on the physics and engineering of image formation.
- A Brief Introduction to Tomographic Imaging Unlimited
- Linear Imaging Systems Unlimited
- Reciprocal Space; Fourier Transforms Supplement A Unlimited
- Convolution and Fourier Convolution Unlimited
- Sampling Unlimited
- Types of Radiation Interactions Unlimited
- Planar X-ray Imaging Unlimited
- The Origins of X-Rays Unlimited
- Equations Unlimited
About the instructor