- PKR: ₨1,997
- EUR: €7
- GBP: £6
- INR: ₹578
- BDT: ৳ 750
- IRR: ﷼294,000
This course includes:
Badge on Completion
Certificate of completion
Project management: The start of the project journey, introduces projects, what they are, how they come about, responses to problems and planning. It explores the role of key players including the project manager, feasibility studies, decision making and project life cycles.
Course learning outcomesAfter studying this course, you should be able to:
- define what a project is
- understand the importance of risk
- define the questions a decision-maker needs to ask
- list the main activities and tasks of a project manager
- consider phased development, prototype approaches or agile methods.
Who Should Do the PMP Certification Course?
A person who is working in the Project Management field can and should do PMP. It enhances the chances of career growth. Let me talk about PMP requirement and Scope.
There are 2 requirements to appear for PMP certification -
- Project Management Experience
- 35 hours of Project Management Education
Scope of PMP is excellent. It is a well renowned & respected certification. It is one of the top 10 certifications in the world.
Many companies have made it mandatory for the PMs to attain a PMP or equivalent certification. You will find many JDs saying “PMP mandatory”. If you do not have the certification then you are not considered for the PM designation. This might restrict your career progress.
Another reason to do PMP is salary. According to PMI's Salary Survey 9th edition - those with a PMP certification garner a higher salary (20% higher on average) than those without a PMP certification
PMP Requirement - Project Management Experience
* You need 4500 hrs of PM experience if you have a 4 years degree (bachelors degree or global equivalent).
* You need 7500 hrs of PM experience if you have a secondary degree (high school diploma or global equivalent).
The PM experience should be in a leading & directing project. You must have performed Project Management role before applying for PMP.
However, the Project Management role is not equivalent to the Project Manager designation or title. PM role just means that you should have managed full or part of a project. Your role in the project could be related to vendor management, team management, client management etc. The projects could be related to any industry. They could be big or small, technical or non-technical etc.
PMP Requirement - PMP Training Modes
You can get PMP training in 3 different modes. There are obvious pros & cons of each mode.
- Classroom Training
- Self-learning mode - simply called online training
- Instructor-led mode - called live online training
Out of these self-learning courses are cheapest.
These courses are good if you have got good self-discipline & self-motivation. If you decide to do self-learning training, then apply today
You can save a lot of money by taking a good self-learning course - usually, a good course costs between £200-£400.
- Introduction (PMP) FREE 00:05:00
- Conception: ‘The journey begins’ (PMP) FREE 00:10:00
- 2.1 What is Project (PMP) 03:20:00
- 2.2 Organisations and ‘players in the game’ (PMP) 02:30:00
- 2.3 The project environment: strategic planning (PMP) 02:30:00
- 2.4 Two investigative tools (PMP) 02:00:00
- 2.5 Organisational objectives (PMP) 03:00:00
- 2.6 Conception: ‘The journey begins’ Summary (PMP) 00:25:00
- Feasibility (PMP) FREE 00:10:00
- 3.1 The feasibility study (PMP) 02:00:00
- 3.2 Technical feasibility (PMP) 05:00:00
- 3.3 Financial feasibility (PMP) 13:20:00
- 3.4 Risk and uncertainty (PMP) 00:20:00
- 3.5 Feasibility Summary (PMP) 00:20:00
- The life cycle, the project manager and success (PMP) FREE 00:10:00
- 5.1 Project life cycles (PMP) 02:00:00
- 5.2 Promoting project success (PMP) 01:20:00
- 5.3 Why manage projects? (PMP) 00:20:00
- 5.4 What does a project manager do? (PMP) 00:20:00
- 5.5 The life cycle, the project Summary (PMP) 00:10:00
- Conclusion (PMP) FREE 00:05:00
- Evaluating Proposals Financially (PMP) 05:00:00
- Depreciation Costs (PMP) 03:20:00
About the instructor