In this course, Dr. Ashkan Jasour addresses advanced probabilistic and robust optimization-based techniques for control and safety verification of nonlinear dynamical systems in the presence of uncertainties.
Specifically, we will learn how to leverage rigorous mathematical tools, such as the theory of measures and moments, the theory of nonnegative polynomials, and semidefinite programming, to develop convex optimization formulations to control and analyze uncertain nonlinear dynamical systems with applications in autonomous systems and robotics.
- Introduction and Overview of the Course Unlimited
- Overview of Nonlinear Optimization Unlimited
- Sum of Squares for Nonlinear Optimization Unlimited
- Measure and Moments for Nonlinear Optimization Unlimited
- Duality of SOS and Moment-Based SDPs Unlimited
- Modified Sum-of-Squares Relaxations for Large-Scale Optimizations Unlimited
- Nonlinear Chance-Constrained and Chance Optimization Unlimited
- Nonlinear Robust and Distributionally Robust Chance-Constrained Optimization Unlimited
- Probabilistic Nonlinear Safety Verification Unlimited
- Risk Aware Planning and Control of Probabilistic Nonlinear Dynamical Systems Unlimited
- Mean-and-Covariance–Based Control and Safety Verification of Probabilistic Dynamical Systems Unlimited
- Occupation-Measure–Based Control of Continuous-Time Nonlinear Dynamical Systems Unlimited
- Sum-of-Squares Optimization-Based Robust Planning for Uncertain Nonlinear Systems Unlimited
About the instructor