- PKR: ₨336
- EUR: €1
- GBP: £1
- INR: ₹124
- BDT: ৳ 154
- IRR: ﷼63,000
This course includes:
Badge on Completion
Certificate of completion
A safe work permit (also known as a “permit to work”) is a document that includes a description of the work to be performed, the hazards involved, the precautions to take, the required authorizations, and other elements. It is a written record authorizing a specific work at a specific location, and for a specific time.
Types of Safe Work Permits
Hot Work PermitHot work permits are used when heat or sparks are generated by work such as welding, burning, cutting, drilling, and where work involves the use of pneumatic hammers and chippers, non-explosion proof electrical equipment (lights, tools, heaters), and internal combustion engines. Three types of hazardous situations need to be considered when performing hot work:
- The presence of flammable materials in the equipment.
- The presence of combustible materials that burn or give off flammable vapors when heated.
- The presence of flammable gas in the atmosphere, or gas entering from an adjacent area, such as sewers that have not been properly protected.
Cold Work PermitCold work permits are used in hazardous maintenance work that does not involve “hot work”. Cold work permits are issued when there is no reasonable source of ignition, and when all contact with harmful substances has been eliminated or appropriate precautions are taken.
Confined Space Entry PermitConfined space entry permits are used when entering any confined space such as a tank, vessel, tower, pit or sewer. The permit should be used in conjunction with a that describes procedures to follow.
Special PermitsSome employers use special permits to cover specific hazards such as:
- Extremely hazardous conditions
- Radioactive materials
- Dangerous chemicals
- Power supplies
- Safe Work Permits 00:40:00
- Objectives & Goals 00:10:00
- Confined Space Entry Permit 00:40:00
- Examples of Jobs Requiring 00:10:00
- Excavations 01:00:00
- Discretionary Safe Work Permits 01:00:00
- Caution 00:10:00
- Issued 00:10:00
- Reviewed 00:10:00
- Safe Work Permit Training Test 00:45:00
About the instructor