April 8, 2022
- PKR: ₨571
- EUR: €2
- GBP: £2
- INR: ₹165
- BDT: ৳ 214
- IRR: ﷼84,000
This course includes:
Badge on Completion
Certificate of completion
Due to the danger, oil spills cause to public health and the environment, every effort must be made to prevent oil spills and to clean them up promptly once they occur. The purpose of the Spill Prevention, Control (SPC) rule is to help facilities prevent a discharge of oil into navigable waters or adjoining shorelines. The SPC rule requires facilities to develop, maintain, and implement an oil spill prevention plan, called an SPC Plan. These Plans help facilities prevent an oil spills, as well as control a spill should one occur.
- A Facility Owner/Operator's Guide to Oil Pollution Prevention
- SPC Basics Presentation provides a brief overview of the SPC program.
- SPC Rule: Train-the-Trainer for the Production Sector provides organizations with materials to hold training to raise awareness of the SPC rule.
- Fact Sheet: Oil Discharge Reporting Requirements
- Preventing Spills 00:50:00
- Emergency Response Plans 01:40:00
- Leader Responsibilities 00:20:00
- Interaction With Off-site Personal 00:30:00
- If an Incident Occurs 00:50:00
- Post-Incident Response 00:20:00
- Decontamination (Decon) 00:30:00
- Factors for Appropriate Decon 00:30:00
- Purpose of the Standards Around the World FREE 00:30:00
- British Standards FREE 02:00:00
- European Standards FREE 02:00:00
About the instructor
We are an educational and skills marketplace to accommodate the needs of skills enhancement and free equal education across the globe to the millions. We are bringing courses and trainings every single day for our users. We welcome everyone woth all ages, all background to learn. There is so much available to learn and deliver to the people.