This course features a core framework for an interest-based, problem-solving approach to technology, logistics and other systems-oriented negotiations.
A comprehensive approach to dispute resolution in organizations and complex engineered systems is also developed. The course builds key interactive skills, including communications skills, dealing with difficult people, negotiating over the “rules of game,” and cross-cultural negotiations. Assignments center on analysis of negotiated interactions and assessing dispute resolution systems.
- Introduction and Interest-Based Bargaining Unlimited
- Strategic Negotiations Unlimited
- Dispute Resolution Systems and ADR Unlimited
- Rules of the Game Unlimited
- Regional Economic Development and Public Investment Unlimited
- Labor Markets – Recruitment/Job Search Unlimited
- Cross-Cultural Negotiations Unlimited
- Practitioner Panel Unlimited
About the instructor