April 8, 2022
This course includes:
Badge on Completion
Certificate of completion
This course, The science of evolution, debates the issues surrounding the science of evolution and religion.
Modern scientific discoveries reveal over and over again that the popular belief associating Darwinism with science is false. Scientific evidence refutes Darwinism comprehensively and reveals that the origin of our existence is not evolution but creation. God has created the universe, all living things, and man. Yahya, H. (2006) Atlas of Creation, Volume 1
Learning OutcomesAfter studying this course, you should be able to:
- Understand the debates and issues surrounding evolution and religion.
- Evolution Versus Creation: Science and Non-Science 01:00:00
- Creationism in Disguise 00:45:00
- Evolution and Religion 00:55:00
- The Scopes Monkey Trial 01:00:00
About the instructor
Open University UK