April 7, 2022
This course includes:
Badge on Completion
Certificate of completion
This course explores the economic and cultural value of coffee.
You will follow the chain of processes that connect the drink you enjoy on a daily basis with circuits of economic and cultural value, hearing from coffee farmers and consumers in different parts of the world.
- Introduction 00:10:00
- Learning outcomes 00:10:00
- Investigating money and coffee 00:20:00
- The Coffee Quiz 00:10:00
- Coffee, money and debt 00:20:00
- Cultures of coffee consumption 00:10:00
- Comparing cultures of coffee consumption 00:25:00
- Conclusion 00:05:00
About the instructor
Open University UK