This course discusses theoretical concepts and analysis of wave problems in science and engineering.
Examples are chosen from elasticity, acoustics, geophysics, hydrodynamics, blood flow, nondestructive evaluation, and other applications.
- Chapter 1: Sample Wave Problems Unlimited
- Chapter 2: One Dimensional Waves Unlimited
- Chapter 3: Two Dimensional Waves Unlimited
- Chapter 4: Waves in Water Unlimited
- Chapter 5: Wave Localization Unlimited
- Chapter 6: Forced Dispersive Waves Along a Narrow Channel Unlimited
- Chapter 7: Internal Waves in a Stratified Fluid Unlimited
About the instructor