April 7, 2022
This course includes:
Badge on Completion
Certificate of completion
This course, What do we mean by digital health and social care?, will focus on digital health and social care technologies.
It will explore the different types of technologies that exist in health and social care and the advantages and disadvantages associated with each of them. It will also focus on policies and digital innovations in different parts of the UK.
Course learning outcomes
After studying this course, you should be able to:
- Explain what is meant by digital health technologies
- Evaluate the types of technologies used in health and social care
- Identify the policies and digital innovations local to where you live.
- Introduction 00:10:00
- Learning outcomes 00:05:00
- Defining digital health and social care technology 00:15:00
- Policy for digital health and social care 00:10:00
- Why are digital technologies important? 00:20:00
- Advantages of digital health and social care technology 00:15:00
- What are the disadvantages for implementation? 00:15:00
- Types of health and social care technology 00:20:00
- Using technology in health and social care 00:40:00
- Conclusion 00:10:00
About the instructor
Open University UK